People’s Speakout Against the Emergency Manager’s “Plan of Adjustment”
July 15, 11 am to 2 pm
Across from Federal Bankruptcy Court
231 W. Lafayette, Detroit
- the Emergency Manager stealing our right to vote
- the theft of public pensions
- changing the face of Detroit by foreclosures, evictions and utility shut offs, including WATER
- low wages and part time jobs
- inadequate bus system
- unemployment, privatization and more?
One hundred of the 600 official objectors will have 5 minutes in court — let’s tell our story and talk about our solutions in the street at a peoples’ assembly.
For more information contact Moratorium NOW!
email: email@example.com phone: 313-680-5508